Decision onThe Appointment of the National Committee for Tourism Professionals’ Composition
KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
THE ROYAL GOVERNMENT OF CAMBODIA
NO: 34. SSR
The Appointment of the National Committee for Tourism Professionals’ Composition
The Royal Government
- Having seen the constitution of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Having seen the Royal Decree No: NS/RKT/0908/1055 dated September 25, 2008 on the appointment of the Royal Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Having seen the Royal Kram No: 02/NS/94 dated July 20, 1994, promulgating the law on the organization and functioning of the Council of Ministers.
- Having seen the Royal Kram No: NS/RKT/0996/15 dated January 15, 1996, promulgating the law on the establishment of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Having seen the Sub-Decree No: 34/ARNKR.BK dated August 05, 1997 on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Having seen the Sub-Decree No: 09 ARNKR.BK dated January 09, 2011 on the establishment of the National Committee for Tourism Professionals.
- Pursuant to the request of the Minister of Tourism.
Article 1: To establish the composition of the National Committee for Tourism Professionals as follows:
|1-H.E THONG KHON||Minister of Tourism||
|2-H.E KAN MORN||
Secretary of State of the Ministry ofLabor and Vocational Training
|3-H.E PIT CHAMNAN||
Secretary of State of the Ministry ofEducation, Youth and Sport
|4-H.E OUK SOCHEAT||
Secretary of State of the Ministry of
Culture and Fine Arts
|5-H.E NGY TAYI||
Secretary of State of the Ministry ofEconomy and Finance
|6-H.E SIM VANNA||
Secretary of State of the Office of
the Council of Ministers
|7-H.E General YUN CHHUNNY||
National Police Deputy CommissionerGeneral of Cambodia
|8-H.E LOA HIM||
Chief Executive of the National TrainingBoard
|9-H.E SOU SOPHAN||
Under Secretary-General of the Accreditation
Committee of Cambodia
|10-Mr. ARNG KIM EANG||
President of Cambodia Association ofTravel Agents
|11-Mr. Gérald Hougardy||
Program Manager of PauLDubrule Hotel and Tourism School
|12-Mr. PIN SARAPICH||
Program Manager of Pour un Sourired’ Enfant
|13-Mr. LUU MENG||President of Cambodia Hotel Association||Member|
Article 2: The members of the National Committee for Tourism Professionals have a duty to perform work following the direction of the Sub-Decree No: 09 RNKR.BK dated January 10, 2011 on the establishment of the National Committee for Tourism Professionals and shall attend the meeting following Chairman’s invitation.
Article 3: Any provisions contrary to this Decision’s essence shall be null and void.
Article 4: The Minister in Charge of the Office of the Council of Ministers, Minister of Economy and Finance, Minister of Tourism, Secretaries of State of all relevant Ministries-Institutions, and the persons concerned as stipulated in Article 1 shall implement the Decision with effectiveness starting from the date of the signature onwards.
-The Ministry of the Royal Palace
-The General Secretariat of Constitutional Board
-The General Secretariat of Senate
-The General Secretariat of National Assembly
-The General Secretariat of the Royal Government
-The Cabinet of Samdech Prime Minister
-The Cabinet of Deputy Prime Minister
-As the article 1 and article 4
-The Royal Affairs
Phnom Penh Capital City, June 08, 2011
Signature and Seal
Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo